We're announcing a special issue of Information and Software Technology. It seems that challenges related to organizational performance are prevailing and my recent post about motivations in software engineering gained a significant attention.
We intend to collect interesting articles in the area and thus we solicit the spacial issue with focus on:
- Managerial, technical and social aspects of measuring performance of software organization
- Business aspects of organizational performance measurement
- Agile and Lean software development and its impact on organizational performance
- Performance of software development teams and organizations
- Performance of R&D in software organizations
- Ability to continuously satisfy customer demands
- Corporate performance management of software development organizations, teams and supply chains
- Impact of standardization on operational performance
- Visualization of organizational performance and its patterns
- Case studies and experiments of how techniques/methods/technologies influence organizational performance and how it is measured
The submission deadline is 5th of April 2013. Consider submitting or stay tuned for the TOC later this year!